Saturday, January 31, 2015

Day 3 after chemo and woke up feeling pretty good. We'll see how long it lasts for the day. :)

I feel like my blogging is slowing down a bit, since pretty much the same thing happens each time I have chemo. Don't get me wrong, I like the predictability but it has to be boring to read. 

Good news is I have Feel Good Friday and even though I forget which day is Friday...I love it anyway. So since I forgot to do Feel Good Friday yesterday, so I am doing it today.

I get told every time I go to the doctor that I am handling this all in stride and seem to be doing really well. I continue to think that I can't change what is happening to me, only my response to this disease. So my response is to kick its butt and I am slowly getting closer...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment