Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Happy chemo day! Today marks my downslide of chemo. I completed round 4, which means only 2 left.

I have had a lot of people tell me that they feel like this process is going quickly. Although time does go fast, this process has felt anything but quick. I can't wait to be done with chemo. My doctor is wonderful, the nurses are great, and I know I have had amazing care but I so do not want to see these people anymore. 

I had a good partner in crime for some of the day, Matt came along for my appointment with my doctor and the first hour of chemo. But I sent him away to go let the dog out and instruct jui jitsu. :)

My friend Katie came to get me, since I got done before 1:00pm today. It was nice to be done early and get home and rest a little before I picked up "o". 

Looking forward to getting through the next 3-4 days and feeling back to "normal" soon. I found this great quote today and thought I would share....

"Whenever I get sad, I stop being sad and start being awesome!"

No comments:

Post a Comment