Friday, December 19, 2014


Well I survived the second cycle of chemotherapy...so far. After I finished up at the infusion center, my friend Courtney brought me home. I was greeted by a pinata (made by my wonderful boys) filled with positive words. So cute! 

So these pictures don't do the gesture justice but it was very sweet and just what a girl needs when she knows she's not going to feel good for the next few days. 

So now I've moved on to day one after chemo. Today, I tried to do too much. I thought I was going to be able to get a lot of stuff done today because I would still be on steroids but GUESS WHAT...that didn't happen. I felt much more nauseous today then I did last time on day one after chemo.

I was lucky to have help with O this evening. I am so incredibly grateful for all the help that I have gotten over the last several months.

Hopefully I can do either a better job of taking care of myself tomorrow, control my nausea better, or just have better luck tomorrow. :)

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. How sweet of your boys!! Owen is going to make a great husband for Willow! Hope you can feel good today! Don't over work yourself!! Love you!💚

    ReplyDelete