Saturday, December 20, 2014

So I've made it to day 3 after chemo.

Yesterday I got my WBC (white blood cell) shot. I took claritin this time around to see if it helped with the joint pain afterwards. I had read that it helped on some blogs and then as suggested it by a nurse. We shall see, I don't think that it can hurt anything, so that is good. 

Yesterday was a good day until the evening. I have been much more tired this time around. The "roids" just aren't doing it for me this time. I was excited to have a little more energy and not want to sleep ALL the time but no luck.

Excited to hopefully have another good morning to early afternoon to play with my munchkin.
 
Counting down the days till I start to feel "normal" (for me, I don't really know that I am ever "normal" but I try hard, sometimes).

1 comment:

  1. Who wants to be "normal"? You are way more fun than that :) thinking about you a lot and hoping today is even better than yesterday. Love you!

    ReplyDelete