Sunday, November 30, 2014

Day 3 After Chemo:

Well, today sucked. I wish I could write something positive and uplifting about "how this is a test" or "there is a bigger plan at work" or something like that BUT I am having a hard time putting something together. 

I was nauseous all day. I could hardly drink, eat, or enjoy much today. I am hopeful today was the worst day and it will start improving soon. It is hard to have my cute little boy home with me and not be able to play with him as much as I would like. (I just keep reminding myself that I am doing ALL of this so I can play with him for lots of years to come)

Although I can't say something super positive about today, I will say that I know tomorrow will be better...or at least I have HOPE that it will be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment