Saturday, November 29, 2014

Day 2 after Chemo:

Today I woke up and felt much better. I didn't feel the need to use my anti-nausea medications right away. I went into the infusion center for a shot to boost my white blood cell count.

It's always a little crazy to see the busy bustle of Roger Maris Cancer Center waiting room. The people range from happy, sad, and somewhere in between.

After the doctor, I ran a "black friday" errand and understood why I don't normally go out in that madness. After the worst idea I have had in years (shopping on Black Friday), I went home and was hungry. Yay!! We ordered pizza and I ate lunch without any issues and it was DELICIOUS!!

Then, I did some on-call work. By the time I was home by 2:00pm, I was ready for nap. Things went downhill from there. I was tired, nauseous, and felt crabby. These are three things I do not like to feel and don't on a typical basis. Hopeful that tomorrow feels better or maybe I should just pace myself better. 

CURSE YOU BLACK FRIDAY!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment