Thursday, November 27, 2014

Day 1 Post Chemo:

Yesterday went pretty well. I cam home from chemo treatment and felt pretty good. I made sure to take my anti-nausea medications and drank lots of water. (2 hints I was given numerous times yesterday)

The night went well. Besides waking up lots throughout the night, I didn't get sick. YAY!

Today was Turkey Day. My mom cooked the meal and I watched/helped. The turkey wasn't a smell that got to me but my brother's cologne however, was a little much. I had to actually open a window for a bit because I thought it was going to make me sick. (I promise he smells really good to other people)

After a quick nap, putting up Christmas decorations, and watching a movie, I called it a day. Again, I was very thankful for my anti-nausea medications to get through the day. (drugs are good sometimes)

There are times when you go through this process, you think why me or I have bad luck. But I today, more than most, I was reminded how blessed I am. Blessed to have great family, wonderful friends, good doctors, and all of my basic needs met. So although somedays are harder than others, I really am lucky.

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment