Friday, January 2, 2015

Well I have officially been slacking on blog postings. Things have been going very well. I feel good, have a great appetite (which is helpful with all the delicious food I have had available to me over the last week), and I have been busy doing fun things with my family. 

For New Years, we celebrated the year with family game night with my husbands family, and cheers the New Years with Red Stripe Beer (a first for me, it was pretty good, at the hotel. I probably should've taken some pictures but I didn't. Matt and I spent sometime going over the highs and lows of the year. When he first asked he said, "that was silly to ask you, probably doesn't feel like a lot of good happened this year." I corrected him and told him there were lots of great things this year. We kept our son alive for another year, celebrated 6 years of marriage, went to Disneyland, took our child to the ocean for the first time, had the baptism of my beautiful god-daughter, spent wonderful child milestones with friends, enjoyed a number of wonderful holidays, and have definitely grown closer as a family. Yes, we did get some bad news this year but I was also blessed with wonderful doctors (some of the best Fargo has to offer) and great friend and family support. Overall 2014 was fun!

But I am not trying to sugarcoat things, there was certainly some lows in 2014. In honor of not living in denial, I share my Feel Good Friday song. It's kind of a downer but is very true to how I felt earlier this fall.




No comments:

Post a Comment