Thursday, January 8, 2015

So yesterday was chemo day! It was a blast. No in all seriousness, its the same old, same old. 

This time my partner in crime was my mom (I think she was a little offended that no one asked if she was my sister and they all assumed she was my mother, I found it funny). We spent most of the time discussing vacation bible school, helping a nurse figure out some care packages she would be giving to family, and the upcoming winter party at one of her friend's houses. 

We had a little lunch and finished early. I was done by 2:00pm, which was awesome. That gave us enough time to run to the mall to return some pants I had bought for "o". While I was there, I ran to the pet store to show my mom this dog that "o" fell in love with earlier in the week when we had stopped to get the pants. When we walked in there were some VERY cute mixed bulldog puppies. Oops, I fell in love. So there is a new addition to our family [in my head, a celebratory gift for being half done :)] 


 


So here he is..Dodgie (O named him and I think we might stick with it.) We are in love! He loves O and I think they are going to be great buddies. He looks a little like a rat in the picture but he is really adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment