Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Today I went to visit my plastic surgeon. He is a great guy. I highly recommend Dr. Shazad to anyone that needs to have any "plastic" work done. He has been slow to warm up to my sarcastic attitude but he is coming around. Today I think he laughed (it's the small victories!).

While I was sitting in his office, I decided that I am going to try and make a new fashion trend take off, leggings and a hospital gown. I was thinking not everyone can pull it off but it's a HOT look (insert wink face and maybe an eye roll). I was glad to hear that my body is healing well, made me happy.



Everything seems to be going well. So far so good has become my new mantra. (Insert lady with hands in meditation pose, eyes closed, and hospital gown -hopefully with the strings tied in the front. Hehe)

No comments:

Post a Comment